Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 17: Two clichés from Denmark
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 27 23:26:59 2004

I was in Denmark on a brief family visit last week, and I label my three
pictures clich?s because they are the kind of images that have been made
millions of times by others in other times and places. But there is a
reason for it: these are pleasing moments, and I hope the images are
too.

Beata is my oldest friend, we have literally known each other since we
were born. She is now in her early-to-mid 40s, like me, but she only got
started on this procreation business in recent years. Here she is with
her 3-month old baby boy in her apartment in Copenhagen:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_17.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_17alt1.jpg

My second alternate is a sunset, taken near the 18km long bridge
(Storeb?ltsbroen) linking east and west Denmark. We were on our way back
to Copenhagen from a day trip to Jutland, and when I saw that the sunset
looked good, I raced across the bridge to make sure I made it down to
this particular spot before it was too late. This is one of those places
I keep coming back to. The couple in the foreground was an added bonus:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_17alt2.jpg

The first two pictures with Bessa R2, 35mm Summilux, on Neopan 1600. The
last one with Leica M7, also 35mm Summilux, on Fuji Velvia 100F.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands