Subject: [Leica] That's it, I'm throwing my cameras in the river
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Apr 28 00:49:41 2004

>> Edward Weston's peppers or Paul
>>> Outerbridge's prints. I figure they feel just as threatened by me as I am to
>>> them!
>
> Given that both of them died 45 years ago, I think you must be a very
> threatening guy.

snip

And had either of them been alive anywhere near this end of the century I
doubt they'd be much threatened by one or two of MY little gems.
... But maybe if I started shooting 8x10.
... With a built in rangefinder....

... A Jupiterian Leica!

I'll try to get Peter Gowland to get together and have a meeting with Herr
Cohen and see what they can come up with.

And the handgrips will double as pontoons!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved