Subject: [Leica] Re:state of leica today
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 11:59:58 2004

I agree.  As far as I know I am a crowd of one here in Cedar Rapids.

gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Summicron1@aol.com                           |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           04/26/2004 01:40 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       lug@leica-users.org                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] Re:state of leica today                                         |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

not sure i get your point -- Leica has sold, in its entire career, as many
cameras as Minolta sold in a good   year, or Nikon as well, and many of
those
Leicas are Pre-M4 models dating back to the 1950s and earlier.

So in any given group they would, at best, be an extremely small
percentage.
I very rarely see another beside my own. Of course, I live in Utah, which
is a
pretty small group all by itself.

c trentelman