Subject: [Leica] Re:state of leica today
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 13:18:55 2004

Here in Natchitoches, besides myself; Grits Gresham, the Southern Outdoors
writer, and John Shaw, a Professor of Physics at the Louisiana School for Math
Sciences and the Arts are the only Leica film shooters, there are two others
with Leica D1's.
Sonny
In a message dated 4/26/2004 2:01:36 PM Central Standard Time,