Subject: [Leica] danger baby
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Apr 24 23:11:27 2004

I too sometimes look at that particular report from Webalizer...I think
I get a lot of disappointed visitors looking for smut--two of the top 10
search terms are "Turkish girls" and "Brazilian girls". Those who click
through get to my PAWs from the summer of 2002 when I posted pictures of
World Cup celebrations in Zurich's immigrant neighborhood which included
a lot of Turks and Brazilians.

Nathan