Subject: [Leica] danger baby
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sat Apr 24 15:15:29 2004

You probably all heard it before , Shrub came back from Africa and was
asked what he'd seen ,
Yeah, Jungle, Deserts and loads of Dangeroos - asked what he meant -
animals and all - huh? -
like all over the place there was signs - Condoleeza read them for me
and told me most animals here are dangeroos