Subject: [Leica] Sports photography
From: david_degner at yahoo.com (david degner)
Date: Sat Apr 24 11:58:01 2004

I guess the sad thing is that the dodging and burning
was a lot more obvious on my darkroom prints.  I do it
on purpose so that it really draws your attention to
the players (as opposed to the big bright white sport
are in the middle of the image).  I don't think
non-photographers see that level of manipulation as
bad.  Plus it allows for a darker moody feel.

What is masking?

David

--- Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>