Subject: [Leica] Sports photography
From: david_degner at yahoo.com (david degner)
Date: Fri Apr 23 21:51:56 2004

Who says Leica Ms aren't good for sports photography?

http://www.wku.edu/~david.degner/site/

If the images look dark on your screen go out and buy
a G5 with a cinema display, that is what they were
toned on (but the look crappy on my screen).

My FTP program decided to delete my complete site so I
decided to just put up my portfolio.  If you get bored
go to: http://www.wku.edu/~david.degner/site/

David Degner