Subject: [Leica] friday flowers, now baby birds
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 07:19:38 2004

"Take On The World"    Sounds like plans for an INVASION!!!

Gene

Nice Sonny ... but isn't there just a tad too much yellow cast left in the
green leaves?

Maybe that's the cultural slant on colors we've bashed around before when
discussing the difference between Panasonic and Leica. But I thought that
German film (Agfa) handled yellows better :)

Daniel