Subject: [Leica] Re:m4-2 half frame
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 18:10:45 2004

like the robot said to will robinson -- "Danger Danger"

no official half frames were made that any book speaks of. It is amazingly
easy to make one, however -- coupla gears, new frame counter dial, mask and   ur
there. Russians make them all the time.

As to an auction -- eBay is a yard sale without all the amenities (sunshine,
grass) and all the guarantees (none.) I'd demand provenance from the seller,
documentation of authenticity, and so on, and still pass until the camera had
been authenticated by an independent expert of your choosing..

I mean, would you spend 3 grand on a car sight unseen?

c trentelman

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Re:m4-2 half frame - Finder Masks)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re:m4-2 half frame)