Subject: [Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Apr 22 16:27:57 2004

On 4/23/04 <s.jessurun95@chello.nl (animal)> thoughtfully wrote:

>Excuse my ignorance but what is most time consuming? The reason for asking is
>that I would like to setup a system like this for a small group . About 25
>regular users and 100 incidentals tops. Have not done any real programming
>since 8086(had to think hard to remember)assembler days and don,t know
>anything about Unix .Would it be feasible to make something that works a bit
>in reasonable time say 2 months spare time or would you recommend to outsource
>it? Hope you didn,t mind the many questions. a telyt try:
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-43551.html thanks for the
>explanation simon jessurun

Well,  you're probably aware my fondness for herons from my work so you know I'm
a sucker for this one:

<http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-40968.html>

Not a photo I would have expected.

Gallery is considered to be the best known software for running image, well,
galleries.

Here's the link to Gallery:

<http://gallery.menalto.com/>

There are probably better ones for Windoze since Gallery is based on Apache and
PHP 4 although they note that it can run on 2000 and NT if  you install Apache.

Adam

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)