Subject: [Leica] That's it, I'm throwing my cameras in the river
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Apr 23 10:04:48 2004

On Friday, April 23, 2004 Kyle Cassidy thoughtfully wrote:

>Why bother to go on?
>
>http://www.darrenholmes.com/

Oh come on, Kyle, it's nice photoshop work, and hence art of its own that starts
with photography - and it's VERY nice for being that - but your cameras should
stay close at hand.

>http://lithiumpicnic.deviantart.com/gallery/

I guess I'm just not in the audience for these. I live in a different world. And
I'm glad although it's always fun to look through the window.

Adam