Subject: [Leica] Adam's PAW - week 16
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Apr 20 17:33:36 2004

Week 16? Well, good enough for government work, or invasion planning.

On Sunday my wife and I went to a christenin in Palo Alto. Afterwards there was
a brunch. There were kids there so clearly it was a good time to take pictures.
(I think I was invited to photograph the christening).

So there's Grace who is an opinionated two year old who Knows How Things Should
Be. And there was a tea set, and a victim who was "invited" to play.

The result:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk16-Girls-sigh.jpg>

Tri-X @800 in XTOL 1:1 20C

As an alternate there's Grace, the dickens-critter herself, who was captured by
a bagel with a schmear. A seventeen-year-old cousin, whose portrait you have
seen in my PAW, was egging her on.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk16-Alt-Grace.jpg>

This is TCN400 @ 400. Shot with Summicron 50mm.

I've been recovering from a groin pull (never put a pick in a man's hand if he
hasn't been using one for a long while) and haven't been very mobile so many of
the images I made suffered from not being able to seek out the right angle. That
or I was lazy. Damn diet. That's it, I'm blaming it on the diet.

As always you comments are welcome and desired.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] Adam's PAW - week 16)