Subject: [Leica] the Rose on/off switch
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Apr 21 15:43:35 2004

John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Actually it is M6TTL users who are most interested in the Rose switch.
> Many people like to leave the exposure set even when bagging the
> camera. This does not work well if your TTL has a softie mounted.

I use a 1/8" wide rubber band, which I loop under the "Softie" two or
three times before stashing in the bag.

I'm waiting for Tom and Tuulikki to come up with an "Apollo Lunar Lander"
Softie. It should have little felt-padded legs that, when activated, come
down from under the softie to rest on the camera body.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] the Rose on/off switch)