Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Tue Apr 20 17:10:00 2004

 Then came Mr. Coffee and Di Maggio.

During the time (the 60s) when Joe Di Maggio was the spokesman for Mr.
Coffee coffee makers, I visited the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown,
NY.
As all visitors, overcome with emotion, were tip-toeing very reverently
among the historical relics and memorabilia of the sport, I spotter a plack
with the effigy of Joe Di Maggio and could not resist exclaiming aloud "oh
look, Mr. Coffee".
I managed to escape the Hall alive.

Joe

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Starbucks)