Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Tue Apr 20 16:19:59 2004

| When I was a kid in the 50's there was a percolator in every house.
| My mom made the strongest and  best cup of coffee in the neighborhood.
| Roselyn Hts, Long Island. There was almost always pretty fresh coffee
you
| could have once you were old enough. Then came Mr. Coffee and
DiMaggio. I
| forgot what brand they used until  Ubans came out. In college I drank
freeze
| dried instant with the Spanish lady next door. You got used to it. It
was
| easy.
|
| Mark Rabiner
| Photography
| Portland Oregon
|

| New-improved
| http://rabinergroup.com/

i like those percolators too my mother had one as well.
did you ever see those luxery things with the 2 glass balls on top of
oneanother with a spirit burner underneath .They looked nice.Stove top
stuuf tasted a lot better i remember
simon jessurun

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Starbucks)
Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti) ([Leica] Starbucks)