Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 20 16:15:36 2004

snip
> Espresso is a method where superheated steam is pressed through the
> ground coffee.
> Thereby extracting less caffeine and different compounds i,m no chemist
> so i would have to look up the exact details.
> best regards
> simon jessurun
> amsterdam

When I was a kid in the 50's there was a percolator in every house.
My mom made the strongest and  best cup of coffee in the neighborhood.
Roselyn Hts, Long Island. There was almost always pretty fresh coffee you
could have once you were old enough. Then came Mr. Coffee and DiMaggio. I
forgot what brand they used until  Ubans came out. In college I drank freeze
dried instant with the Spanish lady next door. You got used to it. It was
easy.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon