Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: dante at umich.edu (dante@umich.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 19 15:32:22 2004

Although it's easy to be dismissive of Starbuck's, the one thing it does have
going for it is that its tight controls on making espresso make its product
absolutely consistent worldwide.  While a "doppio" at Starbucks might only hit
90% of the fun factor of Segafredo through a Pavoni machine done properly, it
beats the hell out of the burnt double shots I have experienced in about half
the cafes I have visited in Europe (not a small number).