Subject: [Leica] Back after many years ...
From: jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems)
Date: Mon Apr 19 07:26:12 2004

I've been on the LUG several years ago and some of you might even remember.
My wife Katariina and I used to do 20 to 30 weddings per year
(www.katariina.com).  Katariina used to shoot with Leica R8 and I assisted
her with my Leica Ms.
Unfortunately we had to close our business because Katariina has suffered a
massive cerebral aneurysm and she will never be able to use the 'heavy'
Leicas.  We waited (procrastinated) many month to make the decision to sell
all of her equipment because it feels like 'giving up'.
We used to have the Friday designated for selling stuff on the LUG and some
felt that we shouldn't even sell equipment on the LUG.  I don't want to
violate any LUG policies but I would like to know if I anybody is interested
in what we have to sell or if I should just go to eBay or KEH?

        Best Regards J?rg

Replies: Reply from gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Back after many years ...)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Back after many years ...)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Back after many years ...)