Subject: [Leica] New pics - Noct and 135 Elmarit
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 06:41:38 2004

In a message dated 4/18/2004 8:23:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
mitch.zeissler@verizon.net writes:

The  first one was taken with the goggled 135  Elmarit:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Easter/easter_img_0001.htm
MP,  135 Elmarit, f/2.8@1/50th, bounce flash,  E100GX

Those of us who, like you have to live  with the "terrible" performance of
the 135 goggled Elmarit share your  pain.  Maybe if we spent lots more money we
could extract decent  portraiture from the (what was it he called the lens?)
oh yes, "pooch."   Seriously, that is a lovely shot.
Though the URL was off on the  Noctilux, it was easy to find. Sometimes I
love Noctilux output at f1,  othertimes, as in  a couple of your plant shots, the
"bokey" makes me  slightly seasick.
Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com