Subject: [Leica] Lupines and Leica - not
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Sun Apr 18 06:35:00 2004

Actually they are lupines (Lupinus polyphyllus bernardinus).  While visiting
family out in California last year, we stumbled across this stunning display
of lupines, poppies and other blooms.  No Leica content, as I was midway
through my short lived digital period.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Lupines/index.htm
Canon PowerShot G3, AE, ISO 50, Raw, polarizer

Regards,

/Mitch