Subject: [Leica] Lupens and Leica - not
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Sun Apr 18 03:46:58 2004

This morning I was on my way to visit some friends with computer problems
who
live on Santa Rosa Creek Road, in the hills behind Cambria, California. The
road is known for testing motorcycles by the leading magazines simply
because it is a winding heaven for such trials.

As I turned a bend, I came upon a group of people with cameras and three
dogs.
I stopped and noticed the reason for the congregation was a field abloom
with lupens.
All were from several parts of the state attending a wild-flower workshop
led by a "Bob" from the Los Angeles area.
Of 15 cameras in attendance, not one was a Leica and not one was a film
camera.
They were high end digitals, Nikons and Canons and some Olympus E-20s.

For those who live close enough, and visitors, the best fields for flowers
in this area are on highway 68 between Salinas and Monterey. Also known for
great workshops by George Lapp and others is Shell Creek Road off highway
58.

Cheers,
Joe

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Lupines and Leica - not)