Subject: [Leica] Yashica 50/1.8 Yashinon LTM Filter Thread
From: furcafe at yahoo.com (Chris Chen)
Date: Sat Apr 17 18:15:12 2004

I recently acquired a beater Yashica 50/1.8 Yashinon
in LTM (originally for the Yashica YF). Does anyone
know the correct filter thread size? It appears to
have an inner diameter of 43mm, but the filter thread
is different (thicker) than the 43mm thread on other
lenses I have (e.g., Nikon RF), so those filters &
hoods don't quite fit. Perhaps Yashica used a
proprietary thread?

Thanks in advance, Chris