Subject: [Leica] 90mm Summicron lens
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat Apr 17 03:49:39 2004

yes, i owned both the 35 lux and 90 cron in non asph versions
before i got the asph updates.  35 lux: BIG difference - (which
does not however subtract from the charm of the older 1961 version),
90 lux AA: much much smaller difference.  i think the gen III version
(pre asph E55) of the 90 cron is a great value at about half the price
of the AA.

-rei