Subject: [Leica] grainy t-max 100
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 16 15:55:39 2004

Mark,

I'm much less educated on developers than I was 25 years ago (memory
fades). Is sulfite the "grain solvent" that is used in Microdol-X to reduce
grain (and sharpness)? I just ordered a few combination developers from
Photographer's Formulary (divided D-76, D-3, D-23) in hopes of getting D-76
results with less variation. I hope that the sulfite doesn't smudge the
results by dissolving grains.

Jeffery