Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 15 13:19:06 2004

Well, Jeffery can certainly speak for himself, but one could see a
slight inconsistency between expressing outrage at that anyone would
possibly interfere with the 'private choices' of smokers - even though
those 'private choices' have an enormous impact on public policy, at the
same time one rails against the private choices of people who want to
devote their resources to caring for their pets, rather than devoting
those resources to making up for governmental failures to care for the
poor and needy.

Or maybe I'm missing one or more points. :-)

B. D.