Subject: [Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares! [phong's astute observations]
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Apr 13 16:14:44 2004

>>Kyle Cassidy wrote:
>>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2281134

Phong asked:

>I love the concept, the lighting, the executuion, the result
>on this one.  One question though: why is the carpet runner not
>in the middle of the hall way ?  Is there symbolism in that ?

astute observation. When she ran on the carpet runner, it slid underneath
her. I was afraid if she fell and split her head open we'd lose a couple
hours of shooting while an assistant held her down and I stitched her head
shut (or gaffers taped it shut I guess). Now, I know if ask this question,
I'll get more responses than I ever do do any of my photos ... But how
should I fix that carpet runner so it doesn't slide on my nicely
polyurathaned hardwood floor? Eh?

Kyle

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares! [phong's astute observations])
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares! [phong's astute observations])