Subject: [Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares!
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Apr 16 07:12:11 2004

>Kyle,
>
>I enjoyed your PowerPoint slides.  Too bad I missed the delivery of this
>content in person.
>
>Richard Clompus

It was a nice day. Brian reid was there and gave an awesome talk on virtual
communities and the formation of the lug. I followed up with a little
juggling, the crowd started with the insults, slowly at first but by about
halfway through someone was flicking the lights off and on while maybe ten
instigators were shouting "boo!" and "go home!" at me. by the time I took a
metal file to my M6 the remnants of whatever was on the buffet table were
being flung at me by pretty much anybody (photos of the event show that even
my wife was participating in this ugly barrage). I kept up with my best, but
after being hit just above the left eye by a watermellon rind, I realized it
was time to pack it up and I made an escape out the back door.

kyle