Subject: [Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares!
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Apr 13 05:41:08 2004

>From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
>Why Leica won't jump and grab Kyle for endorsements with the
>D100 is anyone's guess. The dude's a frecking genius.

>> Here's this weeks mighty Yaup:
>>
>> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2281134
>>
>> After a slump, I feel I'm back in the game.
>>
>> Leica d100, 17mm strobe + hotlights. No photoshoppin.

Actually, after john had me speak at the ICA a few years ago, Leica did sort
of offer me a job, they called me, I called them, there was some personel
changes and I never really kept up on it and it fell by the wayside.

If anybody's dying to see my powerpoint slides from that talk, as I know you
all are, they're here:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/lug2.ppt

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion of domke bags.

kc

Replies: Reply from chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares!)
Reply from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares!)