Subject: [Leica] PART 4: of Digilux 2.... THE FUN PART! :-)
From: ljkapner at cox.net (Leonard J Kapner)
Date: Tue Apr 13 06:58:39 2004

Friends,

It occurs to me reading Ted's post that many of us, me included, spend too
much time worrying about the minutae of photography and not enough time
behind the viewfinder. It sounds as though Ted's having a LOT of fun with
his new toys. I, for one, am jealous, but not of his new toys. It's the FUN
he's having!

Bless you for the insight, Ted. Today, I promise, I'm going to have some
fun...

Len