Subject: [Leica] Pt Three of Digilux 2 posted
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 12 12:33:01 2004

I have to say that I'm amused by the fact that on the one hand, people
talking about wanting a camera that works like an M, doesn't have all
the digifoldarol, etc. etc., and on the other someone's asking for a
histogram superimposed on the viewfinder - talking about digifoldarol
and not destroying the entire idea of that bright, clear, uncluttered
viewfinder....:-)