Subject: [Leica] More Mojave, and a little wide
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Apr 11 15:26:31 2004

Here's three more from my recent California desert vacation:

Just a nice backlit cactus (35mm Summicron):
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/california/4-34Chollo.htm

The rare Crested Mojave Desert Ostrich (90mm 1960s Elmarit)
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/california/4-18OstrichJTree.htm

There's a Henry Moore sculpture called "Vertebrae" in downtown Seattle.  I
always wondered what the rest of Moore's creature might look like.  Here's
one possibility (35mm Summicron):
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/california/4-15HMooreBW.htm

And finally, back at work, I turned my new 21mm V/C lens on a colleague
with an office space issue:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/temp/20DankaFilePileBW.htm

The first three pictures (Joshua Tree) were shot on Provia with an
M6TTL.  The 21mm photo was on Fuji Press 400, taken with a Zorki 4.  Two of
the pictures were converted to B&W.  I wish you could see the rock textures
in the "Henry Moore" picture--they are two small to show much in the small
JPEG.

Enjoy, comments welcome,
--Peter