Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 15 Static
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 11 15:24:27 2004

On the way into the upper Midwest I passed through Kansas City.  It was
an election cycle and one of the items on the ballot was a bond issue to
work on the Liberty Memorial, a WWI memorial.  What the heck, why not
see what had changed since I last visited?  For one thing it is handicap
friendly which is not something that anyone was concerned with in 1921.
And, they moved the plaque with the list of casualties in the KC area
away somewhere; by memory there were something like 2000 names on the
list.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2279533&size=lg

Comments always welcome.

Don