Subject: [Leica] PAW 15 dlridings
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Apr 10 00:46:57 2004

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/15.html

"Your call is _not_ important to me ..."

I was going to go with:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-64006.html

but I decided to go with the "call theme" :)

RUG: I've been trying out 400TX to replace APX 400 since Agfa is dropping
support for 120 in Sweden, at least, possibly globally. "All those who use
Agfa 120 film raise your hands!" ... and it's pretty easy to figure out
why they are dropping it.

Anyway, the folder:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/folder-6575.html

contains some more Rollei shots from the week.

Best,

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison) ([Leica] PAW 15 dlridings)