Subject: [Leica] a new one
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Tue Apr 6 14:41:21 2004

NYC has become insanely non-smoking. I have a friend who was given a
ticket for smoking outdoors, above-ground on property owned by the
subway system. I haven't smoked in 25 years, and that's my choice, but I
hate when busy-bodies legislate their will to the masses because they
think they are too stupid to think for themselves. To my mind, we are
going to drop dead from something, and if you want it so, it might as
well be from smoking. What I hate even more is when you make a statement
like I just have, and some sneaky b*stard says "It's not fair for
smokers to cause health insurance rates to increase."  These are the
same people who support the right to eat anything you want and have sex
with partners who have incurable, communicable sexual diseases. Foolish
driving, eating lard out of the can, and sex with diseased partners all
raise health insurance rates. And what kind of morons would allow their
lives to be led by insurances companies? Storm their offices, apprehend
their personnel and tie them up in the public square for children to
throw rotten things at.

All while documenting the events with the fine Leica camera system on
b&w, of course.

Sam S