Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: Teresa299 at aol.com (Teresa299@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 4 08:17:39 2004

In a message dated 4/3/04 10:29:23 AM, jls@runbox.com writes:

<< I wrote it
off as insecure people going power crazy due to the badge on their
chest. The people at the brake tag station here in New Orleans have the
same affliction.

Jeffery Smith >>

Yeah, it's smells like thugs and neofascism to me.  But I've probably been
watching too many History channel episodes on the rise of the SS.  Nevertheless,
it's a funny thing what fear does to people, allows them to justify all sorts
of actions, rational and otherwise.

-kim