Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Apr 2 23:03:54 2004

Hi Ted,

Contact the TSA and explain the situation and see what happens.
Hopefully they will make good. I thought professional photographers now
were allowed a larger carry on limit to avoid just this sort of
situation.

John Collier

On Apr 2, 2004, at 11:26 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> However, upon opening the case and attempting to load the cameras, two
> of
> the M7's were damaged beyond use with the shutter releases jammed
> right into
> the body of the camera. Nothing could be done at all. Those of you who
> use
> M7's know there's a shutter release lock to avoid accidental release
> and the
> camera shutter can't be tripped until the switch is moved to release
> it.

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Grits!! (was: Kodak B&W 400 film))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?)