Subject: [Leica] the new list
From: leicaman at lakebreeze.org (Gary Klein)
Date: Thu Apr 1 08:15:21 2004

I am sure glad I was so busy the last few weeks working on some projects
that I missed all the commotion over the new forum location. I don't get
mine delivered at work as its against the rules there, so its something I
look forward to reading when I get home from work (today its 2:34 a.m. as I
type this). Its like the beer after work without the calories.

I do like how the messages are numbered in the digest. This makes it easier
for me to locate that one message I want to read when I don't want to read
the whole thing.

Keep up the good work, Jim and Roger.

gck