Subject: [Leica] Kodak B&W 400 film
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Thu Apr 1 06:20:49 2004

Thanks.  I knew that it just closed suddenly and had followed the
progress of the location, but no one I know really knew why. I could
never afford anything he had anyway; I was usually in the
neighborhood for Pancho's Mexican  Buffet. All you can eat for $2.49.
Streetcar fare 15 cents (later 25 cents) each way. Perfect for the
student budget.

Allen