Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Mar 26 12:00:26 2004

Karen Nakamura wrote:
>> Hi Karen....what is the source of this information please?     And
>> what about   0.85 VF's....mine is  ser # 2784xxx   ? thanks so
>> much..... Steve
>

> Check the archives, this has been around for a while.  yada.....

Yes, I know it's been around for a while, but what
is the source and is it accurate?....your
repeating the old archived messages actually
doesn't make the information they contain
correct....

Is there a verifiable source? And if so what?

thanks, Steve

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL)
Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL)