Subject: [Leica] FS - Rollie Projector
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu Mar 25 12:14:05 2004

Rollei P-37 autofocus projector for sale.  I bought it new back in about
1975 or so.  It works great.  Lens in great condition.  The plastic cover
has a crack about 1/2 way down it, but it has had this crack for 20
years.  I think I fused it with some toluene or some such forbidden
hydrocarbon back then.  If not, I can certainly do that.  Comes with a
spare bulb, 7 circular trays and the carrying case.  The carrying case
has some of the vinyl torn on it, but it works well and does it's job w/o
complaint.  I might be able to borrow a digital camera to get some shots
of it.

Price???  Well, make me an offer.  Then I will add shipping.  I do have a
price in mind but I have no idea if it is too high.

Contact me off list.

Aram