Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: Leicajay at aol.com (Leicajay@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 06:10:16 2004

In a message dated 03/24/2004 7:07:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
s.dimitrov@charter.net writes:
Slobodan
We could recover your M6TTL with MP material. That would be approx. $150.00
Why on earth would anybody want to recover an M6TTL with the cheap, thin
stuff (reminds me of those strips they paste on the bottom of a bathtub to keep
you from slipping) on the MP?  I wonder if and how much it would cost to recover
the MP with what it should have been covered with:  the one used on the MP6
and LHSA MP.