Subject: [Leica] PLUG invades NYC- update
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:35:19 -0500

WARNING........ WARNING.....
    Members of the PLUG (Philadelphia Leica Users Group) will be invading
New York City of Sunday morning March 21, 2004.
    We will arrive at Penn Station at about 10:30AM and subway it up to the
City Museum of New York to see the Magnum show, and then hike to the
Guggenheim for a spot of lunch and more art.
    Any others interested in either invading or defending New York from the
PLUG are welcome to join up. We'll be the guys carrying Leica......
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA