Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:02:09 -0800

I still hold to the comments I made to that effect, Gene.  There are a
few clever things about the RD1, but the 1.53x sensor isn't one of
them.  This thing is DOA for me.  Looks like I'm still saddled with the
1Ds for a while longer.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a full
frame M in 2006.

- --Jim
"Give me a full frame sensor, or give me FILM!"

Replies: Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages)