Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #254
From: Carl Cook <clcook@olywa.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:53:58 -0800

I think your second shot works fine!  The procedure is sharp so we know
what is going on and the patient's face is blurred just enough to
understand his reaction yet keep our attention to the job at hand. Very
nice! Good storytelling picture!

Selective focus can be a very effective tool. I think here it works much
better then had the photo been sharp all around -- or sharp on just the
patient's face, because then we would never know what is going on in the
foreground --

Carl Cook
Olympia, WA

e-mail: clcook@olywa.net