Subject: RE: [Leica] buyer beware: postscript
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:49:01 -0500

Chris,

I might have missed some posts on this topic, but
from what I have read, there is still room for
an explanation that does not involve fraud.  Silence
may be worrisome, but does not equate with fraud
in my view.

I agree with you about personal responsibility
for a functional community.  It is in that spirit
that I am speaking up.

- - Phong