Subject: Re: [Leica] Kyle's day off!
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:22:59 -0500

Wearing pajamas to a shoot?!!?  Genius, my man!  You may have just stumbled
on a way to set yourself apart from all the other poor schlubs out there
trying to make a buck with their camera.

I can see it now:

"Kyle's such a great photographer, he doesn't need to follow any
conventions."

"Whatever you do, don't say _anything_ about his pajamas...He's the best,
even if he is a little quirky."

"Look on the bright side: at least he remembered to wear his pajamas
today.  When he photographed my wedding..."

Enjoy the rest of your day off,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from sdp35 <sdp35@cwazy.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Kyle's day off!)