Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 2 short hands-on test
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:06:27 -0800

LUGers

Today I also had my first experience with this camera.  Our local dealer has
a demonstrator Dig. 2, and I spent 30 minutes with it.  Quite versatile.  I can
probably get it over a Sunday, but my computer can't handle it. (Windows
3.1, non pentium 386, 8meg RAM).

I was impressed by how much cropping and sizing can be done in the camera,
but maybe other cameras can do this.

Exactly how does this camera compare with the Panasonic equivalent, except
for the red dot?

Jerry