Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Exhibit - Mine
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:02:16 -0800

Aram said:
> It has officially begun.  My first exhibit.  Yippie.  I was chosen to show
> photos at the Bonair Winery Gallery in Zillah, WA.  Ok. it's not some
swank
> New York gallery, but it is the best I have been offered.<<<<<<<

Hi Aram,
Congratulations! It looks well hung with nice balance and lighting. Here's
hoping many sales for you. :-)

And that big posh NY gallery? Forget it, it's no big deal, at least here
you'll probably have more real people appreciating your photography than NY.
Not to say some day in the right NY gallery it wouldn't be a wonderful
event, it would be a smashing showing! May it happen for you.

ted

  I put together a
> web site of most of the photos in the exhibit.  We set it up last
Saturday.