Subject: [Leica] Re:Acction question
From: Philcycles@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:13:19 EST

In a message dated 3/1/04 7:04:17 PM, owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
writes:

>Please do not use the LUG to publicise activities at public commerce
>sites such as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested,
>
>and if
>we are not interested, we don't want to read about it here.

 That's why I asked but I was surprised at the tone of the replies. When I
was shooting Leica users were always the nicest of all the pros. Maybe not
anymore.
Phil Brown

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re:Acction question)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <SonC@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:Acction question)